BIBLE FELLOWSHIP CHURCH
Life today is more challenging than ever before. You and your family face daily trails and pressures from every side of life. Bible Fellowship Church is here to help you with those trials and see to it that you get the victory. We have found that true joy, peace and happiness can only be found in the Lord Jesus Christ.
God can meet your need regardless of the type of need. He has given each one a purpose for their life. We are here to serve God, strengthen its members and reach out to those here in our community and around the world.
If you are looking for a place of worship, where you can serve God and be active in a local church, then why not come and visit us. We feel you will find new friends, encouragement and support at our church. If we can minister to you and your family, please feel free to call on us.
All of our ministries are based on the principles of God's written Word the Bible. We trust that you will find a place of service for you and your family at our church.
- Sunday School for all ages
- Sunday Morning Worship Service
- Children's Church
- Sunday Evening Service
- Prayer & Praise in Nut Shell (Wednesday Night)
- Adult Fellowship/Activities
- Missionary Support
- Vacation Bible School
OUR SERVICE TIMES
SUNDAY SCHOOL 9:45 AM
MORNING WORSHIP 10:45 AM
SUNDAY EVENING 7:00 PM
PRAYER N PRAISE (WED) 7:00 PM
OUR CHURCH IS
- Bible Preaching
- Baptism by immersion for born again believers
- The Bible is the verbal, inerrant, inspired and infallible Word of God. It is the rule of faith and pracitice. 2 Timothy 3:16
- Jesus Christ is the virgin born son of God. He is the God-man. Galatians 4:4; 1 John 5:6-7
- Jesus Christ is coming again for every born again child of God. This could happen at any moment. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Acts 1:11
- Jesus Christ died on the cross of Calvary, He was buried and rose from the grave the third day according to the Scriptures. 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, 12-19.
- Anyone can have the forgiveness of sins, if they will repent and trust Christ as their Saviour. Hebrews 9:22; Ephesians 1:7; Luke 13:3